Product Calority By 100 G
We're working on the track. Main components of the deterioration process.
In the same way as the mass set, as in the past, the main positions are the same:
2. Training techniques.
4. Speed of the exchange of substances
- acceleration of the exchange of substances
Now for each individual:
A lot of people think that when you start to lose, it's time of deprivation, mono diet (single only one product), hunger, diets and other perversions.
The main need to understand the process will be effective when all its constituents are set, not as if, under the control of the process ' s understanding, primary feeding + coaching.
With regard to food, you don't have to cut, you don't even recommend a reduction for girls, because there's a metabolism rate, and the better way it's to get worse, you don't have to eat less than a certain level of food, so there's a lot of needs for brain work, food and other vital functions.
This is the power of factor No. 1, if the diet is curved, even if you're stuck on the cardio trainers. But when the diet is delivered, you can spend almost without it.
1. We consider the total caloricity of the food calculated at 22kcal per kilogram of body weight, with a slow exchange of substances, 24.2kcal at an average exchange, and 26.4 at a rapid rate. We'll take the extra weight from the calculation (if you have a stomach of 100 cm and you weigh a nickel, you don't have to put 100kg in the calculation, at best there's 85.
2. We consider the balance of notrients from the total caloricity of 40 per cent for protein, 30 per cent for fat, 30 per cent for carbs.
3. We'll translate it into grams, knowing the calorium of 1 g. Squirrel - 4xcal, 1G. Carbon 4xal, 1g. Grov is 9kkall.